Q: Window no longer rolling up

While rolling up my window I heard a pop. Now, the window no longer rolls up. I can hear the motor working, but it sounds like it needs a new regulator.

Hello, I would say that you are correct, the window regulator probably broke. Window regulators in modern cars are made up of a cable and plastic. Usually one of the plastic guide wheels break and the window no longer goes up and down. Typically, the window will have to be removed to replace the regulator. Depending on how the regulator broke, the cables may have to be cut to get the window out. You may need the aid of mechanic to do the work inside the door since an unsupported piece of glass connected to cable can be dangerous if it falls. They will be able to diagnose your window issue and have your window repaired.

3. Window no longer rolling up