Q: Window motors for left hand side

The back, left passenger, window fell down over a year ago and it's only been in the last week that we've managed to pull the door cover off and see what the problem was. There was no mechanism, we now have that, and no motor. We're trying to find a motor online and one has been spotted, however it says that it's for the front left (driver) side. Does this affect if it can be used in the left back passenger window?

Hi there. You will not be able to use the window motor or regulator mechanism that is made for the front window in the rear of the vehicle. The way that the doors are built is different so they have different mounting points. You will need to use the parts that are made for that particular position. If you want to have this replaced, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to you to [replace your window motor] https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/window-motor-regulator-assembly-replacement

3. Window motors for left hand side