Q: Window motor problem

The driver's side window motor is restricted from working, the window motor is bad, or the control switch is bad (although the window seems to want to go up).

A: The window motors on the LeBarons can fail ...

The window motors on the LeBarons can fail in the drive area which is made from plastic gear and other plastic mechanisms. A replacement window motor may be necessary to restore window operation, although there are replacement parts available to rebuild the window motor drive mechanism. You may want to enlist the help of a mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, to assist in the assessment and repair of the window motor issue.