Q: Window motor is stuck down and its brand new and there is no glass in the door.

i just put a new window motor and reglater in it and it as no glass but the motor wont move after i moved it down

Hi there. Check the window motor switch contacts and see if any of them are burned or crossed. A wire could be off the switch or loose causing the motor to turn one direction but not the other direction. If the wires are good and connected to the window switch, then I recommend replacing the window switch. If you need further assistance with your window motor not turning the opposite direction, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. Window motor is stuck down and its brand new and there is no glass in the door.