Q: Window fell into door

The driver's side window has fallen into the door, and it can't be moved, opened, or closed.

A: The window regulator on these vehicles uses...

The window regulator on these vehicles uses a thin cable on pulleys that tend to break after getting over five or more years-old. All it would take is for the rubber on the sides of the window to get worn a little, for the regulator to break. The window motor and regulator should both be replaced, and the rubber on each side of the window lubed with a good, dry lube. I recommend having a mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, inspect the issue of your window falling into the door, and quote the repair.