Q: Window

Driver side window going up and down when car is off Killing my battery

Hi there - your symptoms suggest a window switch which has shorted contacts, and possibly a "safety switch" that is sensing resistance, and reversing the motor - like it would if an obstruction like someone’s hand were caught in the window. If possible, determine which fuse handles this window motor, and remove the fuse when the window is near the top of it’s movement. Then, I recommend a window motor/actuator inspection by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.