Q: Window

Driver side window going up and down when car is off Killing my battery

Q: Key will lock doors and trunk, but not unlock doors on 2004 BMW 645Ci

Hi there. The first thing I would do is try another key to see if you get the same results from the key control. If the separate key works, then it is the key that is the problem. If...

Q: Q: How do I defog the windshield?

The defogging feature can help you regain visibility when your windows and front windshield have fogged up. To turn on the feature, simply press the defogging button. To turn off the system, press the button a second time.

Q: Q: How do I use the power window lock

The power window lock keeps the power windows in your vehicle from working. This can be a key safety feature when children are in the car. To use the power window lock, press the lock button next to the power...