Q: Window button not working

My window fell down, and it won't go up by pushing the button. But I can hear the motor when I push the window button.

A: Hello! I believe I once had the exact same ...

Hello! I believe I once had the exact same issue as you once. The Buick LeSabre was one of my first cars. Great car, but it did develop an issue with the window where it wouldn’t roll up or down. I was going to an automotive school at the time so we brought it into our shop for diagnosis and it turned out to be a faulty regulator. The regulator keeps the window on track and it consist of cables that pull the window up and down. The cables stretch overtime and then the regulator cables wont be able to properly move the window. I suggest replacing the regulator. If you desire, a qualified mechanic, such as one YourMechanic, will be able to assist you.