Q: Wind noice on front doors

Hi, I'm trying to do TSB http://www.wjjeeps.com/tsb/tsb_wj_2301503.pdf. There is a item 55136988AB, what is replaced by item 55136988AC. It is looking a little bit different than the older one, so it's not a L-shaped. Where this new one should to be placed?

A: The part is not L shaped but is a square pi...

The part is not L shaped but is a square piece with two wings. The purpose of the part is to stop the air from flowing through the window channel. The large section pushes into the channel in the corner and the wings stay out like the small L shape piece in TSB does. This holds the large piece from falling down the window channel and the noise returning. If you're still having trouble getting it installed properly, you can contact a professional technician, such as one available through YourMechanic, to help you diagnose and fix the noise.