Q: Willnot start. P0300 code and converter code.

P0300 and converter codeswill not start now. Before it started but ran rough and low power.

3. Willnot start. P0300 code and converter code.

Q: Q: Leak in the front passenger side under the hood

You may have a coolant leak from the water pump seal due to a bearing being bad. This would account for the leak and noise you are getting. I would recommend not driving the vehicle until this is diagnosed and...

Q: Car air conditioning blows cool but not cold air

Air conditioning is a complex and delicate system. The only way to properly diagnose a system is with a lot of specialized equipment. There are too many variables to guess. A short list for a under-performing system are: a weak...

Q: Can I use 5w-30 oil in my car instead of 10w-30?

Hey there, thanks for writing in. You should not have any issues with using the 5w-30 in your cars engine if the recommended oil is 10w-30.