Q: Willnot start. P0300 code and converter code.

P0300 and converter codeswill not start now. Before it started but ran rough and low power.

3. Willnot start. P0300 code and converter code.

Q: My cooling fans and electronic climate control wont turn on...

Hello. The ECC unit will be one way to control the fans. There are other ways the computer does this as well. If the climate control is not responding to the switch, then there is either an issue with the...

Q: Sudden Reduced Power when running fine - stop, restart, all is fine - what's wrong?

Hi there - first thing to check when experiencing a Reduced Power Light condition is for any problem codes that might still remain, even if the Check Engine light is not on now. There are several possible causes - an...

Q: Engine overheating and steam from vents also when i loosen the screw on engine air comes out for about 30 seconds

Hello, Overheating can be caused by a number of things such as low coolant levels, a faulty thermostat, a clogged radiator or a failing coolant fan switch. As you may know the coolant fan switch helps to maintain the proper...