Q: Willnot start. P0300 code and converter code.

P0300 and converter codeswill not start now. Before it started but ran rough and low power.

3. Willnot start. P0300 code and converter code.

Q: Q: Problems starting car

Hello. It sounds like the key or the ignition switch could be having contact issues. There are contacts inside the ignition switch. To eliminate a worn key resistor, try another key and see if you have the same result. If...

Q: My car is running HOT and my reduce engine light comes on every now and then. I have an 04 grand prix.

Hello, thank you for writing in. Depending on what testing the mechanic did, he may very well be correct. The computer intakes all of the information from the various sensors and controls the fans. If the engine temperature sensors, fan...

Q: Hi Jason. I just had my ac condenser and compressor replaced 2 weeks ago. My ac went out again and I am now being told it is the m

The manifold line is not normally replaced when compressor or the condenser is replaced unless a problem is noted. In order to replace it now you will need to get a quote from customer service to get estimate for the...