Q: Willnot start. P0300 code and converter code.

P0300 and converter codeswill not start now. Before it started but ran rough and low power.

Hi there. The engine running rough and low power would account for the P0300 (random cylinder misfire) code. Many components, ignition and fuel related can cause engine misfires. Assuming, the catalytic converter code Is a P0420 and/or P0430 (catalyst efficiency insufficient) bank(1) and Bank(2) respectively, these code(s) could have been set because of the misfires. Conversely, a restricted/plugged catalytic converter could cause cylinder misfires. Proper diagnoses needs to be performed to avoid unnecessary repairs. It may be, a combination of factors and no one thing will resolve what has developed into the engine not starting. I recommend having your vehicle’s no start condition be diagnosed and repaired by a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic.

3. Willnot start. P0300 code and converter code.