Q: Will the under body parts get corroded? 2003 Ford F-150

Is the under body parts of a Ford F-150 made up of rod iron? And if so, if the parts get corroded do I need to replace them or will the part hold up ok?

Hello. It all depends on the part that is corroded. The frame can take some corrosion before it will cause a problem. Most other parts would need to be looked at on an individual basis. The brake lines are the first thing that gets damaged and needs replacement. If you are concerned of a faulty component, have a certified professional, like one from YourMechanic inspect the under body, brakes, steering, and suspension to see if there is any work that should be done.

3. Will the under body parts get corroded? 2003 Ford F-150