Q: will the radiator and clutch from a 00 coupe fit my 03

need to replace my clutch and radiator. I have a older model coupe which is 00 do you know if the parts will fit?

3. will the radiator and clutch from a 00 coupe fit my 03

Q: Camshaft chain placement?

Hi there. Turn the engine over by hand until the timing marks are aligned up. If they are facing up and the lobes are slightly facing down, then turn the timing chain a little bit until one of the camshaft...

Q: I drove without coolant for about 20 miles and the radiator fan is making a loud noise, how do I fix it?

There could be problems with your water pump, coolant lines, radiator overflow reservoir or the radiator that is causing a serious leak. Driving without coolant for any period of time can cause damage to your radiator or other cooling system...

Q: New battery, but car still doesn't start

While having a good battery is a great way to make sure your car is starting great, it is only one of many components that assist in getting your car running. If you have verified that you have a good...