Q: will the radiator and clutch from a 00 coupe fit my 03

need to replace my clutch and radiator. I have a older model coupe which is 00 do you know if the parts will fit?

3. will the radiator and clutch from a 00 coupe fit my 03

Q: My car is making a chirping noise when I accelerate and turn right. It stops when I brake.

At 30,000 miles you likely need a brake pad replacement. Your brake pads come with indicators attached (metal tabs that squeak when they are worn down). I would recommend a full brake inspection and go from there.

Q: i think its the water pump

Be sure the drain plug on the bottom of the radiator is closed and secure. There are a variety of potential leak points in the cooling system. If, using a mirror, you can see coolant leaking out of the water...

Q: I have a 2003 Toyota Corolla. My hood won't lock down. It's latching but won't close all the way.

You need to look at the latch under the hood and try to move the lever that the cable hooks to. This may allow the latch to move to the lock position. You should try and move latch to lock...