Q: will the radiator and clutch from a 00 coupe fit my 03

need to replace my clutch and radiator. I have a older model coupe which is 00 do you know if the parts will fit?

3. will the radiator and clutch from a 00 coupe fit my 03

Q: Q: Car making loud clicking noise.

Hello. The 2.4 liter engine in your car does have a few common issues. It is most commonly caused be a timing chain problem. When the timing chain stretches or if a tensioner fails you will get this noise and...

Q: Q: Smell coming from A/C vents

Hello there, a few different items can cause this type of smell in the vehicle. The most common is the heater core, but that has already been checked. Other likely causes would be an exhaust leak, fuel leak, or something...

Q: VW Polo overheats on the highway

Intermittent overheating problems can be very frustrating. But it sound like you've already covered half the bases. Usually overheating problems can be attributed to low coolant, thermostats, or radiators. At other times there may be problems with head gasket leakage...