Q: Will the egr valve make my truck from running

Should i change my egr valve the truck has been sitting for 10 years

3. Will the egr valve make my truck from running

Q: Trunk not opening even though I hear a click in glove box when pushing the button.

Hello, when you push the trunk release button the clicking sound you are hearing is the relay behind the glove box that completes the circuit to the solenoid that releases the trunk latch. The next step would be to see...

Q: 1988 mercedes 420sel how do you self diagnostic check check engine light is on continually in the car

If the vehicle has an 8 (or 16) pin data connector, you can use a reader and refer to a MB Fault Code Manual for Model Years 1988-1997. The blinking codes are also documented in the Factory Service Manual (copies...

Q: The heat isn't working in my 1995 GMC

Hi there. The symptoms you're describing (especially the soft radiator hose) along with the fact your heater is not working may be caused by restrictions in the coolant line such as an air bubble. This could have happened when you...