Q: Will the egr valve make my truck from running

Should i change my egr valve the truck has been sitting for 10 years

3. Will the egr valve make my truck from running

Q: Brand new battery but my car won't start.

Hi there, thanks for writing in. If your 2010 HHR is having problems not cranking, but you just replaced the battery, then it's highly likely that you have a broken starter or damaged electrical relay somewhere. When the vehicle shuts...

Q: No injector pulse but does spark.

Hello There, You are correct in that if the crankshaft position sensor or the pickup coil were bad there would likely not be any spark to the plugs. In relation to your no injector pulse problem, check the wiring harness...

Q: Starter clicking sound 1994 Chevrolet C1500

In most cases, a clicking sound coming from the starter is due to either the starter motor being damaged or the starter relay to the starter motor being damaged. This would support your suggestion that the starter is not getting...