Q: Will the egr valve make my truck from running

Should i change my egr valve the truck has been sitting for 10 years

3. Will the egr valve make my truck from running

Q: Misfiring at high speed

Engine misfires can be caused by many different problems and are generally caused by either a spark or fuel issue or in some cases, a combination of both. Spark related problems generally will result from things like ignition coils, crankshaft...

Q: Front left tire clicking noise

What you are describing sounds like a failing CV joint. A CV (Constant Velocity) joint is a shaft that connects the transmission to the wheels, essentially transferring the power from the drive train directly to the wheels. The CV joint...

Q: Used torque converter that came with Transmission and won't change into high gear.

Hi there. A worn torque converter will not cause the transmission to just loose the top gears only. A worn torque converter will cause the transmission to not drive or to have a lack of power to the wheels. The...