Q: Will the egr valve make my truck from running

Should i change my egr valve the truck has been sitting for 10 years

3. Will the egr valve make my truck from running

Q: My car make a winning sound when I accelerate the engine

Hi there: A whining sound that occurs while you're engine is accelerating is commonly caused by a worn out or loose drive or serpentine belt that needs to be replaced. In some cases, the belt will become loose because the...

Q: I have 1988 oldsmobile cutlass ciera 2.8liter. I have had five mechanics check the car for a popping sound but they could not figure it out.

The popping sound from the engine sounds like the engine's timing is off or the fuel system is not delivering enough fuel to the engine. There could be a fuel injector that maybe sticking and not spraying properly. The popping...

Q: Q: Water in oil

Hello. If the engine has never been overheated then it is typically caused by a failing intake manifold gasket. This is very common on this engine. In order to determine what the issue is, a mechanic would typically do a...