Q: Will only start when the throttle actuator is un plugged

My car tries to start when the throttle actuator is plugged in but if you unplug it car will sit and idel then you can plug it back in and I still have no pedal I replaced the pedal and throttle body

Hi There, It sounds like you may have a faulty connection to the throttle actuator or potentially have a throttle control motor that is faulty. Other things that may also cause these kinds of symptoms are things like an idle control valve. I would suggest having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and inspect your vehicle.