Q: Q: Will not start or crank.

When the factory keys, either one, are inserted the accessories and lights all come on. The security light does go out and the fuel pump does engage. The engine does not crank or start.

I have replaced the relays and the ignition switch. I have checked the battery and the ignition's actuator pin, both are good.

My car has 210867 kilometers.

Hi there:

If you’ve recently changed the ignition cylinder and you’re still not getting the Dodge Magnum to crank over, it’s most likely a problem with either the starter or the starter relay. If you live in the United States, you might want to contact one of our mobile mechanics to complete a car is hard to start inspection so they can verify what mechanical component or electrical fault is causing your problems.

3. Q: Will not start or crank.