Q: Will not start, just keeps cranking.

This truck has been well maintained and ran like a charm. The last few months it seemed to take some time to start but ran great once it started. A week ago it decided to not start at all just cranks and cranks. I suspected fuel pump so bought a complete delphi unit and swapped it out and replaced filter with new motorcraft one. I have plenty of gas now getting to the fuel rail and had spark at one of the plug locations but still no start. There is plenty of gas in the tank, battery and starter functioning well, crank sensor replaced, recent tune up, inertia switch checked and working, fuses and relays checked with no findings. What else can I do? This thing is stuck in the driveway and frustrating me! Please help, thank you...

Most professional mechanics will agree that taking time to diagnose a hard to start issue is worth the money and time; as it tends to reduce issues you’ve listed above. The only recommendation that we would offer is to have a professional mobile mechanic come to your location to complete a car is hard to start inspection. This should allow them to pinpoint the source of your troubles and allow them to recommend the right repairs be completed.

3. Will not start, just keeps cranking.