Q: Will not start

I was driving and at a light when takeoff it seemed to have no power then it would catch itself and go as I kept going trying to get home it popped like a backfire then died costed in a parking lot when turn the key it just clicks and nothing more we turned the moter by hand to see and good so we push started it ran fine turned off by key waiting for a trailer to come when came tryed to push start and nothing went to turn the moter by hand and no longer could what all can I look at

If the last symptom is failure of the motor to turn, you just want to confirm that by removing the spark plugs and ensuring the manual transmission is not engaged. If you still cannot turn the motor by hand using a wrench and socket at the crankshaft pulley bolt, then the motor has seized. There are a variety of possible causes of that including perhaps a failed oil pump. If the engine has seized, your only recourse is complete disassembly. If you do find that the engine turns freely, the service to request to begin the process of getting it running again is a no start diagnostic and the responding certified mechanic will get this resolved for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.