Q: will not smog running to leanno ppm to high

will not smog running to lean they say o2 senser is bad

3. will not smog running to leanno ppm to high

Q: I have a 2006 Jeep Commander and I just realized something leaking on my passenger side floor board and my car runs hot.

Hi Donna. Thanks for contacting us today. What you are describing is typically caused by a heater core that is damaged or a supply line that has ruptured or has a progressive leak. Either way, this would be a source...

Q: Can I use 5w-30 oil in my car instead of 10w-30?

Hey there, thanks for writing in. You should not have any issues with using the 5w-30 in your cars engine if the recommended oil is 10w-30.

Q: When try to give my car a lot of gas at once it bogs down and wont trys to shift

Hi There, It sounds like you may have a fuel starvation problem due to a lack of sufficient fuel pressure. This can happen when the pump itself is not working properly or when the fuel pressure regulator is not maintaining...