Q: Will not run splitters misfire

Replaced fuel pump fuel filter crankshaft position sensor checked cat converter still will not run Ran for 6 miles than acted the same as before replacement parts were installed What next?

Your engine has a pack of 4 ignition coils in a row on the back of the intake manifold. Sometimes they can get dodgy when they warm up. Sometimes they fail because the hood seal is bad and they get a lot of water on them. Anyway, that would be the next thing I would look at. Along with the plugs and wires of course. If you don’t solve the problem there, you may be having an old Land Rover issue in which the valves stick in their guides and cause a misfire. Reaching the coils requires a lot of patience and attention to detail because of their location. If you want to get professional help with this you can contact Your Mechanic to have a technician come to your home or office to check out your misfire and tell you what can be done about it.