Q: Will not rev but will slowly

It starts but will not rev much like it's not getting fuel it's really hard to drive cuts out real easy

The causes of loss of power are pinpointed in an engine loss of power diagnostic. To give you an initial idea, although there are many possibilities, a partial list of causes of the problem you are describing would include faulty oxygen sensors, failing fuel pump and/or filter, vacuum leaks, ignition system malfunctions, bad valve timing if the timing belt or chain is worn or skipped, blocked exhaust (e.g., catalytic converter becomes clogged), faulty airflow sensor, throttle position sensor, and so forth. Whatever the cause, if you request the engine loss of power diagnostic, the certified mechanic will get this resolved. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. Will not rev but will slowly