Q: Will not rev but will slowly

It starts but will not rev much like it's not getting fuel it's really hard to drive cuts out real easy

3. Will not rev but will slowly

Q: Charging System Failure on van

It definitely sounds like you are experiencing a charging issue. The alternator is the component responsible for charging the battery in a vehicle. System voltage needs to be a minimum of 12 volts. Anything less than this could potentially create...

Q: Glow Plug coil lights up while driving.

Hi there. The controller to the glow plugs is malfunctioning and tripping the ECM (computer) and telling it that the engine has stalled. I recommend replacing the glow plug controller / timer unit. If you need further assistance with your...

Q: Error P003B

Without more information, it will be difficult to estimate the price of the service on the car, but it looks like this diagnostic trouble code (DTC) P003B, is related to the vehicle's turbo charger, which may need service or replacement....