Q: Will not rev but will slowly

It starts but will not rev much like it's not getting fuel it's really hard to drive cuts out real easy

3. Will not rev but will slowly

Q: Car loses power while driving 2001 Ford Focus

Hi there: This issue is commonly caused by three different systems, ignition system, fuel system and the emissions system components including O2 sensors and the EGR Valve. The best way to know for certain and before you spend any money...

Q: Q: Code P2562

Hey Davon. I'd recommend reading this article on the P2562 OBD-II trouble code, as it will provide you with some great information on the cause of this code, possible sources and repair solutions. I'm not sure cleaning the turbo alone...

Q: After installing a new battery, now my car just clicks when starting it.

When installing a new battery, it is not uncommon for various dash lights to come on as the system is reset as a result of the new power source being installed. The problem starting may suggest a faulty starter solenoid....