Q: Will not rev but will slowly

It starts but will not rev much like it's not getting fuel it's really hard to drive cuts out real easy

3. Will not rev but will slowly

Q: I need to replace the lower control arm on the driver side. Should I replace the passenger side as well?

Good question...generally, the decision rule when it comes to car parts, is "test, diagnose, measure and confirm" before you needlessly spend money replacing a part that might very well be perfectly good. That advice though does NOT apply to wear-out...

Q: Hello, I have a 1997 Nissan Maxima and it has no compression reading from cylinder #2.

Hello. It is possible that you have a bent valve but instead you may have a warped valve seat. Whether or not that is the case what is most likely causing the lack of compression in your engine is a...

Q: As I drive away there is a trail of petrol/oil left behind

Hello and thank you for contacting YourMechanic. If you can see a fuel trail behind your vehicle, yes it can be dangerous to drive the vehicle, depending on where the fuel is leaking from. Check under the vehicle to see...