Q: Will my Saturn start with a bad alternator

It has fire threw plugs,getting gas and has compression,but no start!! It's reading no codes of failure,what's it's problem?New plugs,fuses I even tried starting fluid,(mad at it)still no start ain't even trying to start馃馃the alternator is the only thing I ain't took and tested that I know off please help me

A: You state you have fuel, spark, and compres...

You state you have fuel, spark, and compression. These are the three things needed to start the engine. If you say you have fuel meaning you have fuel pressure, then you need to check to see if you are getting injector pulse from the computer. If you are not getting injector pulse, then you may have a defective ECM or a camshaft shaft sensor. Have the vehicle scanned to see if data shows the input from camshaft and crankshaft sensors. For further diagnosis contact a mechanic like one from YourMechanic to have your inspected.

Our certified mechanics come to you 銉籅acked by 12-month, 12,000-mile guarantee銉籉air and transparent pricing