Q: Will my car have any issues when it reaches 100K?

Does this car will have any issue when it reaches 100K?

3. Will my car have any issues when it reaches 100K?

Q: Grinding and vibration after brake work done

Hello. Thank you for writing in about your 2009 Toyota Venza. From what you are describing, I would conclude that the problem you are hearing is a result of bad rotors or brake pads. Since you just had new rotors...

Q: How do I fix my noisy and vibrating Abs module?

Hello there, the ABS module is an important safety feature on your 2008 Toyota Corolla. If the ABS module is failing and it has been diagnosed to be faulty then it should be replaced. There are further tests than just...

Q: Car washing/detailing schedule?

Hello, This is not really a mechanical question so I can not answer for how often is required to wash as this is a job YourMechanic would not perform. If you did not wash and wax the vehicle regularly the...