Q: Will my car have any issues when it reaches 100K?

Does this car will have any issue when it reaches 100K?

3. Will my car have any issues when it reaches 100K?

Q: Steering lock issue - how easy to fix, does the key have to be reprogrammed? YouTube shows easy fix. Dealer to charge me $1,200

Hello. If it has been confirmed that the steering lock unit has malfunctioned then the proper repair would be to replace it, or have it replaced. If you only wish to disable the steering lock function then there are methods...

Q: I have an engine with a two barrel carburetor. It appears to me the 2nd barrel isn't opening. When and what opens the second barrel?

Hi there. On two barrow carburetors, there are two ways that they open. The most common way is through engine vacuum. When the vacuum drops to near zero, the secondary throttle valve will open and operate the secondary jets. Other...

Q: How does the Maintenance Minder™ work?

It can be tough to keep up with maintenance like oil changes and tire rotations. Even if the shop you use remembers to put the reminder sticker in your windshield, it can still slip your mind. The Maintenance Minder™ on...