Q: Will leaving my cd in my radio all the time run my battery down?

My battery went dead will leaving my cd in my radio all the time run my battery down

A: Keeping a CD in your stereo all the time wi...

Keeping a CD in your stereo all the time will not keep the stereo on. You will need to monitor the interior lights and accessories after the vehicle is closed and locked to see if you see one or more lights left on that could be draining the battery. If you do not see any lights staying on then have the battery tested by a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic. It may not be able to hold a load. In this case, the battery will need to be replaced.

Recommended services
Get a Quote