Q: Will it cost me to ask you a question? 1991 VW Jetta

Power steering belt size 91 vw jetta mk2 1.6l non turbo, no AC, only 3 pulleys.

3. Will it cost me to ask you a question? 1991 VW Jetta

Q: Q: Squealing noise?!

Hey there. You have a binding accessory on the engine like the A/C compressor or pulley, power steering pump, or an idler pulley. You should first test the computer to see if the power steering pressure switch is activating by...

Q: Wheels aren't moving when turning steering wheel

It sounds as though you damaged the steering rack and pinion gear assembly, along with problems with other components that only a complete and thorough vehicle inspection by a certified specialist can determine. I recommend having a mechanic, such as...

Q: My 1991 Mercury Cougar LS has a replaced alternator and new battery but it seems the battery dies over night and the car will not start.

Hi there. It seems that there is a Parasitic Load on your battery. This is a load of something on when the key is out of the ignition switch and the doors shut. To check this condition perform the following:...