Q: Will it cost me to ask you a question? 1991 VW Jetta

Power steering belt size 91 vw jetta mk2 1.6l non turbo, no AC, only 3 pulleys.

3. Will it cost me to ask you a question? 1991 VW Jetta

Q: Belts squealing upon startup and when turning.

It could be that your belts are not adjusted properly. The alternator is belt driven, so a correct belt adjustment is required for proper alternator operation. A qualified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, will be able to diagnose and...

Q: Power steering fails while the car is reversing - 2014 Cadillac ATS

Wow! It sounds like a glitch in that system. If it has happened to yours, it is extremely likely it has occured to other drivers of their Cadillacs. I'm imagining a very serious sit down meeting with the dealership service...

Q: I have a very loud knocking sound from the front driver side of my 1991 Jeep Cherokee Laredo 4x4

Hi Taylor. Thanks for contacting us tonight. A loud knocking sound coming from your front wheels can be caused by wheel bearings or inner transaxle components. If the noise does not come on during reverse, then it's likely a forward...