Q: Will it cost me to ask you a question? 1991 VW Jetta

Power steering belt size 91 vw jetta mk2 1.6l non turbo, no AC, only 3 pulleys.

3. Will it cost me to ask you a question? 1991 VW Jetta

Q: Belt popped off car

The majority of the time, if the belt pops off the engine, either the belt or something else has broken. If the belt is not what broke originally, the belt may have been damaged after it came off by the...

Q: Power steering wheel too hard to turn

If your steering wheel has suddenly become hard to turn, and a leak has appeared underneath your vehicle, it is very possible that it your power steering fluid has leaked, and has made your steering wheel hard to turn. Power...

Q: Throttle body flooding out continuously flow of gas could it be the egr valve

Hi there. It is possible that an EGR valve problem could cause the fuel system to run rich, but typically not cause fuel to leak. This is most likely a throttle body component failure, a fuel line leak or a...