Q: Will car panel show acc or on mode if engine stops suddenly, for example if i take off my feet from clutch in 1st gear without acc

While driving car slowly in steep inclinations, often engine is getting off. How to idenify from instrument panel that engine is off

Commonly with most any vehicle, if the engine stalls, deliberately or due to a fault, the same dash / warning lights that are on when you turn the ignition to the ON position - before starting - will be on. So if for example, when you turn the ignition to the ON position and the: check engine, oil pressure, air bag, and stability control lights are on, then if the vehicle stalls and the key is still in the ON position, those same warning lights should be on.

3. Will car panel show acc or on mode if engine stops suddenly, for example if i take off my feet from clutch in 1st gear without acc