Q: Will brake pads from a 1996 Eagle Talon work on a 1999 Dodge Durango?

I have a 96 eagle talon parts car it's got new breaks I wanted to know if I can use the break pads on a 99 dodge Durango

Hello there. No, these are two separate brake applications requiring different style brake calipers, so it will not work. I would suggest having a professional, such as one from YourMechanic, come to your location and replace your brake pads if needed.

3. Will brake pads from a 1996 Eagle Talon work on a 1999 Dodge Durango?