Q: Will a torque converter from a 99 corvette fit a 04 gto both with 4l60e tranys.

Will a torque converter from a 99 corvette fit in a 04 pontiac gto both with 4l60e trannys

Hi there, thanks for writing in.

Although it should physically fit, you will want to check the bolt pattern to the flex plate, as well as the spline count to the transmission input shaft. You should also make sure they have the same stall speed, otherwise you may notice acceleration issues. The best way to know for certain, is to go by specific part number. The only way to be certain that they are the same part, is make sure they have the same part number.

• Will a torque converter from a 99 corvette fit a 04 gto both with 4l60e tranys.