Q: Coil pack

Will bad coil pacts make this car not start and act like a car needs a starter.then replaced battery alternator and spark plugs

Q: My power steering pump keeps blowing the filter apart where is the pressure switch is located.

The power steering pump filter is needed to keep the fluid clean to prevent failure to the steering system. The filter is being blown from the pressure control valve is not working properly. I recommend replacing the pressure control valve...

Q: Brakes spongy after booster and master cylinder replacement

Hello. You need to double check the installation since you may have put the brake booster rod on the brake pedal wrong causing binding of the brake switch and causing the system to not bleed correctly. Also make sure the...

Q: Not getting heat when idling

Of course the system has too be coming up to operating temperature in order to get good heat. If it isn't, you will need to replace the thermostat. But if the thermostat is good and the engine is coming up...