Q: will a 2002 Lincoln ls wheel bearing and wheel hub and sway bar fit a 2000 Lincoln ls?

Need to kno if a 2002 v6 rear passenger hub bearing assembly and wheel bearing and sway bar fit a 2000 Lincoln ls v6

The vehicles are only a couple of years apart, the bodes are similar and the engine choices are the same so they probably still share many components. You can do a search for parts between the two vehicles to see if the resulting part numbers match, then you can say for sure that the parts used are the same. For the best results to any repairs, replace the old worn parts with new ones of the proper fit for the correct year, make and model vehicle the parts are being applied to. Consider hiring an experienced technician like one from YourMechanic who can come out and perform these services for you.

• will a 2002 Lincoln ls wheel bearing and wheel hub and sway bar fit a 2000 Lincoln ls?