Q: Will a 19 gallon tank fit on a 2003 Chevy trailblazer ltz currently has a 22 gallon tank

I'm finding more 19 gallon tanks than 22 gallon and have some type of leaking going on.

You can try looking on www.car-part.com as there are plenty of listings for the 22 gallon tank. The 22 gallon tank was an option (substituting for the 19 gallon tank of course) in that year and so would probably require minor modifications to adapt the tank but inasmuch as there is a substantial inventory of 22 gallon tanks. However, if you need a tank it will probably be cheaper and more convenient for you to just get the gas tank from a vendor listed at that website.

• Will a 19 gallon tank fit on a 2003 Chevy trailblazer ltz currently has a 22 gallon tank