Q: Will 2006 Explorer rear struts fit in a 2003 Explorer?

Just need too know if they will work for the vehicle.

3. Will 2006 Explorer rear struts fit in a 2003 Explorer?

Q: my coil spring is corroded and i want to buy the part but I can't identify the exact name of the part i know its a coil spring

You should get the new coil spring with the coil spring insulators. I would recommend replacing the front shocks and sway bar links with bushings at the same time.

Q: Trouble Code P0430, assume it is the catalytic converter. Need parts and labor to R&R.

Hello: P0430 is a generic diagnostic trouble code that indicates a malfunction within the catalyst system. It may been seen with misfire codes and oxygen sensor codes. Before you get a quote for replacing the catalytic converter, you may want...

Q: Cylinder #4 misfire, PO304

In order to know for sure that your problem is with the injector for the number 4 cylinder, is to do a fuel pressure leak down. If the fuel pressure does not leak down after you turn on the key...