Q: Will 1qt too much oil damage anything

Changed the oil in my truck and put 1 too many qts of oil in. Will this hurt anything? Do I need to drain it?

3. Will 1qt too much oil damage anything

Q: Trouble code P0060 after changing out all of my O2 sensors

Hello. Code P0060 comes on when the computer detects excessive resistance in the heater circuit for oxygen sensor 2, of bank 2. If all of the sensors have been replaced then it may be possible that the issue is rooted...

Q: Won't shift out of park 2000 Chevrolet Silverado 2500

Some vehicles have hidden shift lock solenoids. These are particularly on the vehicles that have a column shifter. It is possible that the steering column trim will have to be removed in order to access it. I would recommend having...

Q: Replaced egr valve and drive cycle for egr and evap won't complete

Hi Jeremy. Thanks for the question today. The type of digital scanner used can significantly impact the ability to clear codes. So, if you're using a generic code reader that does not have Chevrolet-specific software to access all OBD-II generic...