Q: Will 1qt too much oil damage anything

Changed the oil in my truck and put 1 too many qts of oil in. Will this hurt anything? Do I need to drain it?

3. Will 1qt too much oil damage anything

Q: Condensation inside left headlight

Hi there. Headlamp assemblies have a vent so they can breathe with temperature change. They can let in moisture at times. It should clear up after several days of use. If it doesn’t, the housing has a leak and it...

Q: Car cannot start, shifter showing second gear

Your symptoms seem to be similar to the situation where the linkage between the shifter handle and the transmission range selector may be loose or broken. In this event it may seem like the transmission range selections don't match up...

Q: My Ac in my car is blowing out hot air and its not the Ac coolant cause it if full

Hello. If the refrigerant is full then the problems is more than likely electrical or the compressor failed. I would check for power first at the compressor. If there is power then the compressor is bad. If there is not...