Q: Will 1qt too much oil damage anything

Changed the oil in my truck and put 1 too many qts of oil in. Will this hurt anything? Do I need to drain it?

3. Will 1qt too much oil damage anything

Q: Q: Reduced engine power.

Check the wiring to the throttle pedal position sensor on the gas pedal and see if there is a loose or broken wire in the pig tail. Fix any wires that are coming apart and wrap up the wiring with...

Q: 2009 Chevy Aveo engine light went on two weeks after the thermostat housing was replaced.

The check engine light can come on for any number of reasons besides the coolant level. It's kind of a Master Warning Light. When it comes on, it means that the computer has detected a fault somewhere and has stored...

Q: Car is making a speed related sound over 20mph almost like something is dragging or rubbing. 2008 Subaru Outback

Hi there - quite likely, this is a wheel bearing noise. Your own diagnostics actually narrow it to this "speed-related, but not while shifting (accelerating)" - well done! The bearing might not make noise while suspended - because it isn't...