Q: Why would my engine light come on

Why would my engine light come on

3. Why would my engine light come on

Q: My car is off, stuck in drive but the shift handle in park.

Hi Ana. Thanks for submitting your question today. It's quite possible that the gear shift lever may have broken, if the indicator is telling you the car is in "DRIVE" gear but it is pushed forward. As a safety device,...

Q: Hi Jerel, My 2010 GMC Acadia has a radiator leak and I was advice I needed to replace the radiator. But I'm having trouble on find

Hi there. In regards to replacing components, it's always best to purchase the original equipment manufacturer (OEM) component as opposed to an upgrade or aftermarket replacement. You might find it easier to have one of our mobile mechanics come to...

Q: My 2014 dodge avenger is beginning to overheat. why?

Overheating can be caused by a number of things such as low coolant levels, a faulty thermostat, a clogged radiator or a failing coolant fan switch. As you may know the coolant fan switch helps to maintain the proper coolant...