Q: Why would my engine light come on

Why would my engine light come on

3. Why would my engine light come on

Q: 2011 ford escape gear shift wont more from park to drive from time to time.

Hi there. The interlock solenoid in the shifter housing is not working and is causing the shifter to stay locked in the park position. This solenoid works with the brake switch. Check the brake switch and see if there is...

Q: Where is the fuel rail pressure sensor located on a 2012 chevy impala ltz 3.6 liter v6

There are two fuel system pressure sensors in your application: one on the fuel rail and the other on the fuel feed pipe forward of the fuel tank. The fuel rail pressure sensor detects fuel pressure within the fuel rail....

Q: Vehicle rough at startup

The rough running is most likely due to an engine misfire. Depending on the mileage of your van, you may need to have a tune up done which may solve the misfire problem. It is also possible that your ignition...