Q: Why would my engine be making a rattling noise and hard slow vibrations

Why is my car making a rattling noise and shaking when I'm in park or idle and a slow kind of hard vibration

It is possible that you could have a faulty engine mount. A faulty engine mount can cause the engine to Shake while it’s running there for shaking the entire vehicle. I would recommend having your vehicle inspected by a qualified professional to determine if the engine mounts are working properly. Consider YourMechanic as this can be done at your home or office.

3. Why would my engine be making a rattling noise and hard slow vibrations