Q: My 89 Nissan will not crank, My starter is OK

It will not crank over and if u put the battery in all light turn on even if the keys out

3. My 89 Nissan will not crank, My starter is OK

Q: What happens if i replace the catalytic with a thrush muffler and put a DC sports exhaust about 2 feet away from the thrush.

Removal of the catalytic converter on a car that will be operated on the street is very illegal, and can get you a huge fine from the EPA. Also, since most modern vehicles are designed to run with some system...

Q: 2004 Cadillac srx will crank but won't start

For a sudden failure like this, I would check to see if the fuel pump has failed and check for spark at the spark plugs. If no spark, suspect that a key global sensor such as the crankshaft position sensor...

Q: Whining noise in my 2008 Nissan Altimas CVT Transmission

The answer to your question is maybe. Maybe you can quiet the sound with a fluid change, maybe you have to put up with it. I don't recommend changing the fluid yourself, there are often procedures that involve measuring the...