Q: My 89 Nissan will not crank, My starter is OK

It will not crank over and if u put the battery in all light turn on even if the keys out

3. My 89 Nissan will not crank, My starter is OK

Q: Q: High idle problem.

This may be a sign of a vacuum leak. A vacuum leak can be one of the most frustrating and difficult problems to diagnose. High idle speed is a common sign and stalling is another. Confirmation of an engine vacuum...

Q: Car wont start away I’ve replace starter battery and alternator what else could cause this problem

You will need to be a little more specific on what the problem is you are having? Is the engine turning over at normal speed when turning to start but engine just takes too long before it will start? This...

Q: 04 Nissan altima knocking and dripping oil

This doesn't sound good. If the engine is loosing oil that fast there is a serious problem. If you have driven the car while it was very low on oil, the damage will be greater still. The engine has to...