Q: My 89 Nissan will not crank, My starter is OK

It will not crank over and if u put the battery in all light turn on even if the keys out

3. My 89 Nissan will not crank, My starter is OK

Q: Driver's side door won't open

If the driver side door will not open then most of the time this is caused by a broken door latch that should be repalaced. If neither handle works then the latch is broken inside of the door or the...

Q: Car ran out of gas and multiple repairs resulted

As you may already know, your car's fuel pump is cooled by the fuel in the tank. Fuel pumps do tend to generate a fair amount of heat and so naturally, when it does run dry, it can easily damage...

Q: I have a 99 Nissan Quest, was overheating replaced thermostat.now van will not turnover or start. what could be wrong?

Continuous overheating can damage the valves and ultimately cause a no start condition. A diagnostic in your circumstance would likely start with a compression test to determine if the cylinders even have compression. Also, the engine should be turned over...