Q: Why would I lose my brakes and power steering after changing my ball joint?

I changed my upper and lower ball joints I pressed them in and put the right torque on everything. Now I have no power steering and no power brakes

This should not have any effect on your power steering or power brakes as these are separately controlled systems and may be a part of a larger problem. I would suggest having a professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, come to your home to inspect your brakes and steering to properly diagnose the power steering and power braking problem.

• Why would I lose my brakes and power steering after changing my ball joint?