Q: Why would I lose my brakes and power steering after changing my ball joint?

I changed my upper and lower ball joints I pressed them in and put the right torque on everything. Now I have no power steering and no power brakes

A: This should not have any effect on your pow...

This should not have any effect on your power steering or power brakes as these are separately controlled systems and may be a part of a larger problem. I would suggest having a professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, come to your home to inspect your brakes and steering to properly diagnose the power steering and power braking problem.