Q: Why wont the vehicle turn over?

I've had the starter, alternator, and battery checked, all are good. Vehicle just wont turn over.

3. Why wont the vehicle turn over?

Q: Car jerking at 25 MPH

Hello. From what you describe, it sound like your transmission is slipping. The first thing to check would be the transmission fluid level. If the level is low, it will need to be topped up to the full level. If...

Q: Car won't start after ignition switch change.

Hi. If the vehicle was starting before you replaced the ignition switch then the switch may be defective or the switch may not be lined up properly. It is not uncommon for the security system to act up after an...

Q: My car rolls back while in drive.

This kind of reaction is often a sign of low transmission fluid or a faulty transmission control solenoid. As you know, automatic transmissions use pressurized hydraulic fluid to change gears. Every time a gear change is required, the car's computer...