Q: Why wont the vehicle turn over?

I've had the starter, alternator, and battery checked, all are good. Vehicle just wont turn over.

Hello. Thank you for writing in. We need to start by discussing the testing you have done. If you took the components to an auto parts store to have them tested, the starter may have given you a false positive. Typically the tests for batteries and alternators and realitively accurate. However, when it comes to bench testing a starter, the starter is not "load tested". Which means they are not tested to see if they are strong enough to push over the engine. They are only tested while "free spinning". The starter may be your issue, and is the most likely component to fail. If your issue is not related to the starter, then you may have a wiring or ignition switch issue. If you can find a way to test the vehicle with a "known good" starter, then it is the easiest way to verify the starter was the issue. Further testing must be done.