Q: Why wont the vehicle turn over?

I've had the starter, alternator, and battery checked, all are good. Vehicle just wont turn over.

3. Why wont the vehicle turn over?

Q: Rattling Noise coming from the Fan behind the radiator

The cooling fan clutch failure is a common problem with the B5 chassis A4 and VW Passat. When replacing the fan clutch, inspect the fan blade for any cracks as well. If any area of the blade looks suspect, replace...

Q: Vdc light slip light wants to stall when push the gas

The near stalling when you push the gas pedal is a consequence of the air fuel ratio being off as the throttle admits more air to the intake. The causes of the "wrong" ratio lie somewhere in the fuel delivery...

Q: My 2004 Ford Explorer has the service engine light on and possible issue EGR

The two components work together to more smoothly recycle partially burned exhaust gases - rather than just dump them into the exhaust and the catalytic converter. The exhaust gas recirculation valve is the actual valve assembly which re-directs exhaust gases,...