Q: why wont pan come off

i have removed all bolts and pan will not drop oil pan

3. why wont pan come off

Q: When I stop quickly then go to start the car hesitates then jolts forward

Hello, thank you for writing in. The first thing to consider is your driving habits. If you are consistently braking hard, it can be rough on your brake system and you transmission. The jolt is the biggest cause for concern....

Q: have a 2006 Express 1500 stall randomly with no code will turn over for about 2 seconds if you go straight into start but if you t

If the starter motor is not functioning consistently, that is if it works but then cuts out early, that suggests an electrical problem in the starter or starter circuit. If the car is starting though with no issue but the...

Q: Would a blown coolant hose, at heater core, cause loss of power?

Yes, severe overheating will cause loss of engine power and also has a high potential to damage the engine as the pistons scuff the cylinder walls and the exhaust valves stick in the valve guides. If the overheating is severe...