Q: Why won't my truck run?

I started it up And it ran fine for Bout 30 seconds then died. Started it up and ran for Bout 2 minutes then died. 2 days later I started it up and it ran for about a minute then shut off and won't start again

This could be a few different things. The first thing to do check is to check if the engine oil is not low and that there is oil pressure on the gauge. A loss of oil pressure will shut off the fuel pump. The engine will need to need to be checked for loss of spark or loss of fuel pressure. The fuel pump should be replaced if the pressure is zero or below specifications. Check for spark or loss of spark. You’ll need to replace the ignition module and coil if there is a loss of spark.

3. Why won't my truck run?