Q: Why won't my car stay on.

The car starts but when I put it in gear it cuts off. I cut it back on and it stayed I drove it then it cut off once again. This time not even turning over. Finally after it cut back on it died once I let go of the throttle. I gave it gas and it stayed then while I was driving the car no longer was started.

It sounds like you may be having an issue with your fuel system. I would recommend having your fuel pressure tested by a qualified professional to determine if the fuel pump is working properly. If the fuel pump is not working properly I would recommend having it replaced in order to resolve this issue. Consider YourMechanic as fuel pumps can be replaced at your home or office.

3. Why won't my car stay on.