Q: Why when my truck is drove for a while it's won't crank back up until you let it cool off?

Truck run fine but when it's drove for a while it acts like the battery is dead and won't start until it cools off

Thanks for the follow-up question Zachary. There is a battery temperature sensor on your Titan that shuts off charging from the alternator when the battery gets too hot. If this sensor is not working correctly, the battery can overheat and appear to be dead. When the battery cools - everything starts up like normal. This could be your issue. However, as I stated before, this is simply an educated guess, and without an onsite inspection, actually diagnosing this problem remotely is very difficult.

3. Why when my truck is drove for a while it's won't crank back up until you let it cool off?