Q: Why the theft signal keeps on

The theft signal always on

3. Why the theft signal keeps on

Q: My car is making a clicking noise when I turn. 2002 GMC Envoy

Hello. If the vehicle is four wheel drive then it very well can be an axle that is failing. If the vehicle is two wheel drive then it does not have axles in the front. If that is the case...

Q: Can only shift gears while car is off.

Being unable to shift your car while it is running can be a real problem if you need to get around! While there are several components involved with moving your shifter into gear, there is actually an easy and common...

Q: My car doors keep unlocking and locking after I turn off the car and it drains my battery. What do I do?

Hi there. Check all of the door switches on the door jams. The driver door or passenger front door will cause the doors to unlock after locked if the switch is not working. This is like the driver door open...