Q: Why the theft signal keeps on

The theft signal always on

3. Why the theft signal keeps on

Q: Car jerking past 10 MPH

The shaking steering wheel at relatively low speeds is telling me that there is a tire on the front end of your vehicle that has a broken belt, causing it to be out of round; the jerking could be the...

Q: I have a 2006 Suzuki Forenza and recently just got the engine replaced. after driving it for a while yesterday the malfunction ind

Without knowing what caused the check engine light to come on or the codes stored it would not be able to be determined if engine damage can occur if you continue to drive it. I would recommend having the codes...

Q: I am looking into doing a engine swap on a 2006 gmc envoy xl 4.2 Liter engine 6 cylinder

Hi there. Unfortunately, this is not a service we offer. Your best bet is to search for an engine replacement shop locally. They will be better equipped to provide you with the correct recommendation.