Q: Why The lighting volt its on after 45 minutes ?

When i driven after 45 minutes in My clusther camon the lighting volt and then the acelerator no response, but after 2 minutes runs good but the lighting volt its linkin. My code its battery temperature sensor

A: Hello. Most of the time this is caused by a...

Hello. Most of the time this is caused by a bad battery. This is a very common issue that will occur if there is a battery or alternator failure. I usually load test both the battery and the alternator to identify the problem. If you need to have this looked at, a technician from YourMechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose the scan codes and replace the battery or alternator.