Q: Why The lighting volt its on after 45 minutes ?

When i driven after 45 minutes in My clusther camon the lighting volt and then the acelerator no response, but after 2 minutes runs good but the lighting volt its linkin. My code its battery temperature sensor

Hello. Most of the time this is caused by a bad battery. This is a very common issue that will occur if there is a battery or alternator failure. I usually load test both the battery and the alternator to identify the problem. If you need to have this looked at, a technician from YourMechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose the scan codes and replace the battery or alternator.

3. Why The lighting volt its on after 45 minutes ?