Q: Why no brakes

2001 gmc yukon replaced: wheel bearing,then lost power steering and power brakes.

battery died. can't hold charge. alternator replaced 2 years ago.

replaced hydro booster, and still didn't have power steering or power brakes.

replaced power steering pump, and gained power steering, but still no power brakes. unsure of what is next - needs repair immediately.

I would first recommend checking the brake fluid level. There needs to be ample brake fluid in the system to so that there is not a lack of hydraulic pressure. Secondly, check to be sure you do not have vacuum leak in the brake booster. As you may know, the brake booster operates off of vacuum pressure and when there is a vacuum leak, this can cause a loss of braking power from little to nothing at all. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your home to diagnose your braking system and possibly repair the vacuum break booster.