Q: Why my car randomly shakes on start up.

My car recently went to the shop due to my car shaking at random times. The shop had found that an engine cylinder coil needed to be replaced. The shop had replaced the coil and the car ran perfect after that, but now my car is shaking again. Can it be that my coil needs to be replaced again? What are my options as of now.

I believe that it is very possible that you could have another ignition coil going bad. If the first ignition coil resolved the issue you were having and it was actually faulty, it is not unlikely that another ignition coil may have gone bad at the same time. If your vehicle has a Check Engine Light, this would be helpful in determining which cylinder is misfiring. Whichever misfire code is stored in your PCM, will tell the technician which cylinder is having the issue. If the affected cylinder is not the same one you recently had issues with, you likely have another faulty ignition coil.