Q: Why isnt my my idler working

My AC is blowing out hot. When I look under the hood I notice the compressor pulley is turning the belt but the idler pulley isnt spinning

If your A/C is blowing hot air, you may be referring to your compressor clutch that is not engaging. This could be due to low refridgerant in the system. When refrigerant is low, it is usually due to a leak in the system. I would recommend having your A/C system checked for leaks and have any leaks repaired first. Once leaks are repaired, recharge the system with new refrigerant and the A/C should blow cold again.

3. Why isnt my my idler working