Q: Why isnt my my idler working

My AC is blowing out hot. When I look under the hood I notice the compressor pulley is turning the belt but the idler pulley isnt spinning

3. Why isnt my my idler working

Q: Reduced engine power error with check engine and stabil check error.

When the throttle body is replaced on these vehicles, an idle learn and throttle position learn must be performed to program in the new throttle plate angles because the values will be a little different on the new part. The...

Q: Wont start and battery is new. Is a push button car and the brake paddle is stiff

You should check to see if the brake lights are working? Your Kia Sportage may be under recall for an issue with the brake light switch. If the brake light switch is bad then the push button will not work...

Q: After four alignments, car still dangerously pulls to right

Hello! I have not come across this issue specifically related to BMW's. However, what jumped out at me was the fact that two BMW dealership service departments aligned your 740i, took your money, and sent you away with a very...