Q: Why isnt my my idler working

My AC is blowing out hot. When I look under the hood I notice the compressor pulley is turning the belt but the idler pulley isnt spinning

3. Why isnt my my idler working

Q: how much automatic transmission fluid to switch for 2007 camry

Hi there. I'll try to clarify this for you as it can be a bit confusing. When you replace the standing oil (or oil inside the pan of the transmission) it typically is around 4 quarts of ATF. During a...

Q: Why does my car struggle on any hill or highway ? It will not go above 30 mph and feels like it won't go above 2nd gear 2008 Kia Sportage

Hello - the loss of power you are experiencing could be a failed throttle position sensor, or a clogged catalytic converter. Either of these will reduce engine power, and cause the lack of performance you are seeing. I recommend a...

Q: Driver side window started making a loud grinding sound when rolled down! Wondering what it could be? Motor? Switch?

Hello there. It is possible that your window has become loose and is not entirely on the 'track' that raises and lowers the window. This is typically what causes the grinding noise. It's also possible the window motor is damaged...