Q: Why isnt my my idler working

My AC is blowing out hot. When I look under the hood I notice the compressor pulley is turning the belt but the idler pulley isnt spinning

3. Why isnt my my idler working

Q: Can running the blowers for the AC with the engine off drain the battery?

The problem is although the current draw over 45 minutes might be "low", your battery might be weak, meaning it could have a bad cell and a low reserve capacity. It doesn't take much to "drain" a weak battery. A...

Q: Brake booster modification

Hi there. Anything is possible in regards to modifying your vehicle's brake booster to a universal brake booster. It would require fabrication and a lot of knowledge about the original brake booster's specifications. No easy task. I would not recommend...

Q: I just bought a used 2011 VW cc 2.0 and I am having problems the EPC and motor light keeps coming on 2011 VW CC

Hello - the Electronic Power Control (EPC) light is a catch-all of sorts, representing some problem (engine, transmission, wheel speed management - incl. brakes, etc.) that could affect the ability to control power to any wheel on the vehicle. The...