Q: Why is my vehicle turning off when i drive it or when i first try turn it on in the mornings it turns off itself

When I first turn it on in the mornings it turns off on its own after a few times that i started when it finally stays on it is having trouble staying on the RPM is going up and down the whole time and then after a while it turns off or when i drive it in the streets it turns off. What could it be ?

3. Why is my vehicle turning off when i drive it or when i first try turn it on in the mornings it turns off itself