Q: Why is my vehicle turning off when i drive it or when i first try turn it on in the mornings it turns off itself

When I first turn it on in the mornings it turns off on its own after a few times that i started when it finally stays on it is having trouble staying on the RPM is going up and down the whole time and then after a while it turns off or when i drive it in the streets it turns off. What could it be ?

Hello there. There could be multiple mechanical components or sensors that might be faulty that cause this issue on your Expedition. Initially, you should have a professional mechanic download any existing error codes and inspect a few possible components including the O2, crank sensor, mass air flow sensor or the idle air control actuator. It might be a good idea for you to contact one of our local professional mechanics to complete an engine shuts off while driving inspection; which will allow them to pinpoint the source of your engine shutting off problems.

3. Why is my vehicle turning off when i drive it or when i first try turn it on in the mornings it turns off itself