Q: Why is my Silverado 2014 shaking and turning off?

When I start the truck, it shakes and turns off! It won't accelerate if I step on the gas pedal and won't drive!

3. Why is my Silverado 2014 shaking and turning off?

Q: What does the Front Camera Blocked, Clean Windshield message mean?

The Front Camera Blocked, Clean Windshield message can appear in the driver information center (DIC). When the DIC displays this alert, it means that the front camera sensor is blocked, and both the Lane Departure Warning (LDW) and Forward Collision...

Q: Car was totaled in frontal crash, airbags did not deploy, why??

This would need to be investigated by an air bag specialist. The system may have been disabled or had faults before the accident happened. I suggest you contact Ford and also a lawyer to investigate the cause. Not all accidents...

Q: When I turn on my headlights all my interior lights turn off like dash lights stereo and door buttons

The interior illumination through the head light dimmer control should be checked that the dimmer is turned to its brightest setting when the lights are on. If so then the light switch power supply for dimmer control needs replaced. If...