Q: Why is my Silverado 2014 shaking and turning off?

When I start the truck, it shakes and turns off! It won't accelerate if I step on the gas pedal and won't drive!

3. Why is my Silverado 2014 shaking and turning off?

Q: Whats wrong if my car went up to the h for over heat then went back to c then back to h over heated cut off while i was driving

Hi there. If you noticed the thermostat on the dashboard is going from cold to hot, it is possible that the thermostat on the radiator is not opening when it is supposed; which can cause an overheating problem. However, it...

Q: Noice with new rotors/pads

The noise may be due to interaction between the pads and the rotor "design" that sets up a harmonic at particular speeds. OEM pads and rotors are already designed, tested and approved as matched materials in order to avoid the...

Q: ABS light on, rattling sound coming from the engine - 2005 Chevrolet Suburban

Due to this being a possible safety concern you will want to have this issue looked at as soon as possible. GM has several TSB's out for various ABS and stability system issues. All of these TSB's do have specific...