Q: Why is my Silverado 2014 shaking and turning off?

When I start the truck, it shakes and turns off! It won't accelerate if I step on the gas pedal and won't drive!

3. Why is my Silverado 2014 shaking and turning off?

Q: What does the traction control system (TCS) off light mean in a 2012 Chevrolet Equinox?

The traction control system (TCS) off light is located on your instrument panel. When the light is illuminated, it means that the TCS/StabiliTrak button has been pressed to turn off the traction control. Tip The TCS off light will briefly...

Q: What type of oil to use and should I change the type of fuel?

Hello and thank you for your question. You can go from conventional oil to full synthetic oil on vehicles from 1996 and newer. That will not hurt the engine. Just make sure that you run the engine for about 500...

Q: Q: Four wheel drive stuck in two wheel drive.

This is a pretty common issue for your vehicle. The most likely cause of your concern is a bad shifter motor for your transfer case. Other common failures are of the transfer case control module and the actual switch that...