Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-tbpih9js:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-tbpih9js:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-55793-tbpih9js:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-tbpih9js:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-tbpih9js:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-tbpih9js:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-tbpih9js:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-tbpih9js:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-tbpih9js:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-55793-tbpih9js:173:8

Q: Why is my car running hot?

. I changed the radiator hose and thermostat. It is still running hot. Not sure what the problem is now can you please help? 2013 Dodge journey

A: That is a comprehensive exam that will deal...

That is a comprehensive exam that will deal with all of the typical cooling system faults. There are reports of cooling system blockages in Dodge engines due to debris, possibly in and around the thermostat housing (2.4 L 4 Cylinder and 3.5 L V6). A possibility, too, is a partial blockage of the radiator. Radiators can be flow tested and/or physically inspected. Other possible cooling system faults include a collapsed lower radiator hose, lack of tension on water pump drive belt, loose water pump impeller, defective cooling fan, and defective radiator cap.

As you seek a diagnosis, keep in mind that engine overheating can also be caused by engine operating conditions (lean operation, which is wrong air fuel mixture and delayed ignition timing), exhaust restrictions (plugged catalytic converter), leaking head gasket, brakes dragging, low tire pressure, and transmission problems. To resolve your issue, have your cooling system inspected. The mechanic will be able to address any concerns about those problems as well if they are relevant to your situation.