Q: Why is my car making noise and lights turn on?

My car antilock, brake,and battery light turned on while driving also tempature flew to H and rumbling noise under hood at a stop. Why did this all of a sudden happen? Please need help

Your vehicle may be covered under a recall for the engine wire harness getting melted on the exhaust manifold and causing engine control computer lines to get shorted to the manifold. This can cause problems with the crankshaft sensor and other sensor wires. I recommend having the dealer check to see if your vehicle is under a recall to repair or replace the harness if it got damaged. You can also have this checked by a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic. They can diagnose your electrical system to pinpoint where any issues may have occurred.