Q: Why is my car keep starting & cutting off

Its cracks then when I put it in gear it cuts off

3. Why is my car keep starting & cutting off

Q: Top hose came off, replaced it, replaced coolant, now bubbling coolant and overheating vehicle

Claimed by Jeff Engstrom

Q: Replaced dead battery and now nothing but dash lites

Hi Charles. Typically the ECU doesn't take three days or any extended period of time to reset after replacing a battery. It is quite possible that an error code is stuck in the ECU causing the dash issues. To remove...

Q: Rebuilt 350 engine rebuilt Quadrajet carburetor with new computer. Nothing will connect to the computer, which is effecting my transmission.

Hi there. Check the wiring to the carburetor and see if the choke is coming on or staying off. The computer controlled carburetors are designed to meter the choke and fuel jets. If the wiring to the carburetor has power...